We can make user VMs for people on request. Whether or not a donation is needed is pretty much admin discretion.
Currently, we do this by making an LXC container or VM in Proxmox.
- Access the proxmox interface by executing
ssh tardisproject.uk -L 8006:canton.internal.tardisproject.uk:8006and going to
- Login with the root password found in the admin vaultwarden
- Create a VM or container from the top right. Ensure the following settings are set:
- The resource pool should be
- The network should be bridged to
vmbr1, and DHCP should be used
- Optionally set rate limiting, etc.
- See also:
hosts/user_vms.txt · Last modified: 2023/11/25 17:37 by tcmal