From TARDIS Project
(Redirected from Queued maintenance)
Now that physical access to Tardis is trivial (just go to AT!), much of the stuff below can be done whenever someone with physical access to the room has the time.
Move to "Done" any work that's complete.
- Replace and resilver the failed disk in Gallifrey's RAID (Disk 1 - 0 and 2 are ok)
- Connect out of band management/IPMI cards on servers that are configured for it:
- Get a list of machines and what power socket they are connected to for letting informatics know ICE.
- Update PFSense
- Update Proxmox from PVE 3 to PVE 4
- Plan & Configure VLANs
- Turn Basscannon back on for GameSoc
- Enable Virtualisation on Pangalacticgargleblaster (Not entirely necessary with the addition of Auton / Beeblebrox / Trillian / Bistromath)